Blizzard a ouvert le poste de Game Director de Diablo III suite au départ de Jay Wilson. Je vous propose de le retrouver ci-dessous. Il faut évidemment un CV solide, et je ne vois pas que la gestion d'un fan site Blizzard soit un avantage. Zut, ce ne sera pas pour moi ^^ Notez qu'on ne sait pas encore sur quel projet est passé Jay Wilson chez Blizzard.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly creative individual with outstanding communication skills, proven experience in creative direction, and a track record of shipping AAA titles to lead our future efforts in creating epic video games.
- Be the vision holder for the game, set the creative goals for the team.
- Direct game design while successfully partnering with the production director to deliver an epic gaming experience.
- Evangelize games to the player community via press announcements, forum posts, interviews, and public appearances.
- Establish and maintain a creative environment, resolve personnel challenges, motivate qualified developers, and foster a culture of success.
- Maintain an awareness of global player behavior and customs to ensure that design decisions are relevant for a majority of regions.
- Coach, and guide creative team members toward achieving their career goals.
- Stakeholder in studio level strategy, and provide an active voice in resolving global issues.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Diablo
- A minimum of 5 years’ directing video game development
- Shipped multiple AAA products as a game director, creative director, or in a senior development role
- Outstanding communications and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to guide and inspire large development teams
- Able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with all development disciplines: programming, art, design, sound, and production
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
- Great sense for what makes a game fun to play
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A love for Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience developing online video games, and / or role-playing games
- International game experience
- Higher educational degree
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Pages : 1 2 Suivant
Pages : 1 2 Suivant
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier
pour poster un commentaire.