Blizzard a mis à jour le patch notes du PTR 1.0.5. On y apprend par exemple que le taux de drop des objets légendaires a été doublé, ce qui fera évidemment plaisir à de nombreux joueurs.
- Fury cost from 16 to
- Current cost is now a flat value per cycle + an additional cost based on attack speed. Changing this slightly so that the new continual cost is 7 flat + 3 per cycle. The end result is that the cost discrepancy between slow weapons and fast weapons has been greatly reduced
- Skill Rune: Shrapnel has been replaced with a new rune: "Hardened"
- Hardened increases your Armor by
50% 25% for 3 seconds and replaces the backflip
- Now reduces damage from melee attacks by
- Skill Rune - Crystallize: Armor bonus per stack reduced from 30% to 20%
Ray of Frost
- Skill Rune - Star Pact: Proc coefficient reduced from 0.1 to 0.05
- Skill Rune - Meteor Shower: Proc coefficient reduced from 0.25 to 0.10625
- Skill Rune - Liquefy: Proc coefficient reduced from 0.125 to 0.10625
- Skill Rune – Sleet Storm: Weapon damage increased from 215% to
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.222 to 0.14
- Skill Rune – Healing Blades: Heal amount reduced from 8% to 5% of critical damage done
- Skill Rune - Thrown Blades: Proc coefficient reduced from 0.111 to 0.08
- Now triggers much more frequently
- Archon - Teleport: Now properly breaks roots when cast
- Magic Weapon: Skill Rune - Blood Magic: Blood Magic should now work with damge over time spells (such as Archon: Disintegrate, Ray of Frost, etc)
- Illusionist: Illusionist should now reset the cooldown of Archon: Teleport when it procs
Bug Fixes: Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause followers or quest NPCs to attack idle creatures (such as treasure goblins) if they were the closest target
- The chance for Legendary and set items to drop has been doubled
- The Hellfire Ring can no longer be dropped on the ground
- Mara's Kaleidoscope can now correctly roll 3 random affixes in addition to its 3 fixed affixes
- Fixed an issue with Nagelring and Unity legendary rings which caused them to not drop
- Elite modifiers have been changed slightly at higher levels: The minimum stun duration required for most Elites is now 0.65 seconds (up from 0.5 seconds); stuns less than 0.65 seconds will have no effect. The minimum stun duration required for Rares and bosses is now 0.85 seconds (up from 0.5 seconds); stuns less than 0.85 seconds will have no effect.
- Lacunis now have a cooldown on their combo attack
- Monsters with the Desecrator affix will no longer occasionally cast desecrator pools on players more than 50 yards away
- Arcane Enchanted will now properly reduced their damage based on a players Damage Reduction Against Elites modifier
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 Suivant
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 Suivant
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.