Patch beta 8 sur Diablo III: Découvrez les changements !
Vendredi 16 décembre 2011 à 10h36 par JudgeHype - 28
Le patch beta 8 a été déployé sur la beta de Diablo III et je vous propose d'en découvrir les modifications apportées ci-dessous. C'est une lecture intéressante car certains changements ne sont pas anodins.
- Battle.net BattleTags are now live! To learn more about BattleTags and how to set up yours today, check out the official FAQ . Please note that in order to log into the Diablo III beta, you must create a BattleTag via Account Management.
- Due to a change in the way we store character data, all characters have been wiped. Please note that this wipe will also affect gold, achievements, followers, and artisans.
- Achievements have been temporarily disabled and will not be available again until a future patch. During this time, characters will be unable to earn new achievements or complete any additional objectives of achievements in progress.
- Players will now see recommended items for their active character when accessing the auction house Search tab.
- Cleave : Ability will now deal 115% weapon damage to all targets caught in its swing, rather than 120% weapon damage to the primary target and 90% weapon damage to secondary targets.
- Revenge : Radius increased from 8 yards to 11 yards.
- Bola Shot : Hatred generation increased from 2 to 3. Damage reduced from 105% to 100%.
- Elemental Arrow : Hatred cost increase from 5 to 10. Damage increased from 125% to 145%.
- Fan of Knives : Speed reduced from 200% weapon speed to 140% weapon speed.
- Grenades : Hatred generation increased from 2 to 3.
- Hungering Arrow : Hatred generation increased from 2 to 3. Damage reduced from 90% to 85%.
- Rapid Fire : Initial Hatred cost reduced from 30 to 20.
- General : A new skill has been added: Cyclone Strike. Available at level 7, Costs 75 Spirit, Pulls all enemies within 24 yards towards you, followed by a furious blast of energy that deals 275% weapon damage as Holy.
- Breath of Heaven : Spirit cost increased from 25 to 50. Healing amount increased by 200%.
- Crippling Wave : Base effect duration increased from 4.5 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Lethal Decoy : This skill has been removed.
- Mantras - Mantra of Conviction, Mantra of Evasion, Mantra of Healing, and Mantra of Retribution : Cooldown removed, Now costs 25 Spirit, Duration increased from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- General : Signature spells no longer cost Arcane Power, regardless of level. These spells include: Magic Missile, Electrocute, Shock Pulse, and Spectral Blade.
- The order in which skills are awarded from levels 1 to 13 has been slightly adjusted: Arcane Orb is now available at level 3, Disintegrate is now available at level 8, Electrocute is now available at level 13, Shock Pulse is now available at level 5, Spectral Blade is now available at level 6.
- Diamond Skin : Cooldown reduced from 25 seconds to 15 seconds. Duration reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds
- The introduction of magical items into the game has been slowed.
- General : Baby Quill demon health increased from 1% to 25% of normal Quill Beast health (they grow up so fast).
- Affixes : Arcane Enchanted will now appear at level 7, up from level 1. Mortar will now appear at a level higher than current beta content. Plagued poison cloud duration reduced from 12 seconds to 9 seconds.
- All quests and events have had their item and recipe rewards removed and will now only award gold and experience on completion.
- This does not affect treasure received from event objects for events like the “Jar of Souls” and only applies to rewards obtained through the quest UI.
- Gold rewards from quests have received a tuning pass.
- The Options UI has undergone several improvements, but remains a work-in-progress. Please report any issues in the Beta Bug Report forum.
- The Friends List has been redesigned to be smaller and more accessible while in other menus and screens.
- The Banner Customization menu has been reworked to improve navigation and usability.
- Fire gate damage has been reduced.