Un patch pour la beta de Diablo III
La beta de Diablo III bénéfice d'un patch ce matin, faisant passer le jeu en version 0.3.0.7318. Voici la liste des modifications apportées :
- The UI for character skills has been greatly improved.
- Breaking News will now properly display when launching the game client.
- The victory text for completing the Diablo III beta will now only appear after the Skeleton King's death animation has fully completed.
- Monk : Fixed an issue with Dashing Strike where casting it would sometimes cause the character to become stuck performing the ability repeatedly, at no resource cost.
- Wizard : Helm icons will now properly display for both male and female characters.
- New Tristam : Fixed an issue where the southern gate out of New Tristam would not be open for all characters on the quest "The Fire From the Sky: Talk to Leah Inside the Inn." Fixed an issue that did not properly remove a character's waypoints and checkpoints when restarting the beta after killing the Skeleton King while on the quest "Reign of the Black King."
- Leoric's Passage : Players will no longer receive error messages when cancelling out of the cutscene for the quest "The Legacy of Cain: Save Deckard Cain."
- Chancellor's Tomb : The portal in the Chancellor's Tomb returning you to the Defiled Crypt is now correctly labeled.
- The Hidden Cellar : Leah has received adequate weapons training and will now properly fire arrows from her bow during this scene, rather than from her feet.